Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing HTML table to Excel - Can it bring in formula?

I've got a system that is generating HTML documents with a table and then
opening them in Excel. This works just fine, Excel is converting the tables
into a spreadsheet without problem and preserving the HTML formatting.

But now I'm being asked to pass formulas into these sheets in certain places
instead of values. Is there any notataion that I can use in the HTML table to
pass a formula to Excel instead of a value?

Thanks in advance.