RedFox

Default Importing multiple html tables into XL?

Greetings XL experts.

I have about 20 html tables with about 100 rows and 5 columns. I want to set
them up in Excel and apply simple formulas to do some processing. Only three
of the columns are useful and two of them could be combined.

The final result would be about 20 sets of two columns in Excel and a final
column that contains the summed data.

Can anyone suggest a process that would make this as simple as possible?

In case of intense curiousity ;-) this program would calculate my daily
nutrient intake. I have not been able to find a simple program to do this. I
found several but most were antiquated DOS or had mainly listings of very
processed foods which I avoid. The USDA has a very good web site that list
the nutrients in many foods but they didn't go that most useful step
further - to make it usable for 3 or more meals i.e a day's nutrient intake.
If anyone already has such a program, I'd be delighted.

TIA

rf

galimi

You can navigate through an HTML website programmatically using the Document
Object Model, OR, programmatically adjust the data after the import/copy has
occurred.

http://HelpExcel.com