Stan

Default How do I enlarge font in a drop-down list in EXCEL?

How can I enlarge the font in a EXCEL "drop-down" list?

hi,
in design mode, right click the dropdown then click
properties. find and click font on the left. on the right
click the small gray box. reset fonts sizes here.

How can I enlarge the font in a EXCEL "drop-down" list?
.

Debra Dalgleish

If these are data validation dropdown lists, you can't change the font
size. There are a couple of workarounds he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List