Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Search a word in the label

I attach a label in each cell. How can I search a word in the label?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jack

Either use SEARCH or FIND.
=SEARCH("Govier",A1) would return 7, with Roger Govier entered in A1.
The word Govier starts at the 7th character position in the cell.

Search is not case sensitive, Find is Case sensitive.

--
Regards

Roger Govier