Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Entry in Excel Database

I have a database in excel for my collection of books which contains various
columns, title, type, cost etc. In excel 2000 when I wanted to add a new
book I just clicked on form and a box opened with all my column names in it
and I just filled in the new data. In Excel 2007 I cannot find this command
anywhere.

Can anybody help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

You will need to add the facility to your Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
Press the round Office buttonExcel OptionsCustomiseChoose Command
fromuse dropdown to select All Commands.
Scroll down to Formclick Add.

From your QAT, click the new icon you have added.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Maisey" wrote in message
I have a database in excel for my collection of books which contains
various
columns, title, type, cost etc. In excel 2000 when I wanted to add a
new
book I just clicked on form and a box opened with all my column names
in it
and I just filled in the new data. In Excel 2007 I cannot find this
command
anywhere.

Can anybody help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In addition you may see below link,

to download workbook showing location of excel-2003 menu in excel-2007.
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...1 00860481033

In case you want to use excel-2003 menu in excel-2007, email me, you can
use my free addins excel-2003 menu for excel-2007. This will place worksheet
menu, standard toolbar & formatting toolbar in the addins tab.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)