Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shailesh Shah Shailesh Shah is offline

Default Data Entry in Excel Database

In addition you may see below link,

to download workbook showing location of excel-2003 menu in excel-2007.
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...1 00860481033

In case you want to use excel-2003 menu in excel-2007, email me, you can
use my free addins excel-2003 menu for excel-2007. This will place worksheet
menu, standard toolbar & formatting toolbar in the addins tab.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Excel Add-ins Page)

"Maisey" wrote:

I have a database in excel for my collection of books which contains various
columns, title, type, cost etc. In excel 2000 when I wanted to add a new
book I just clicked on form and a box opened with all my column names in it
and I just filled in the new data. In Excel 2007 I cannot find this command
anywhere.

Can anybody help.