Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default auto move down after barcode data entery

I have a barcode reader and I want to scan boxes in to excel.
I need to scan a part number to a1 and then scan the serial number in to
b1. (Which works fine) but then I want to cursor to auto move down to a2
ready for the next barcode input. How can I do this, at the moment the cursor
just moves on to c3?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 9 May, 16:17, seanhynes <seanhynes @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote:
I have a barcode reader and I want to scan boxes in to excel.
I need to scan a part number to a1 and then scan the serial number in to
b1. (Which works fine) but then I want to cursor to auto move down to a2
ready for the next barcode input. How can I do this, at the moment the cursor
just moves on to c3?

I've just answered a suspiciously similar question.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...b8fb51f5ad6a56

HTH

Andrew