Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why doesn't active cell move using PageDown key in Excel 2007?

I just began using Excel 2007. Why doesn't the active cell move when using
the page up, page down, end and home keys? The screen you are viewing moves,
but not the active cell. This is different than previous versions of Excel
and is very frustrating.