Venkatesh V

Default To set the whole row in a particular colo. (based on some conditio

Hi,
I was to set a particular color to a row based on some condition.

ForEx: if the value of a cell E5 is 'closed', then
set that entire row to 'grey' color.

How do I do that?
Bob Phillips

Use conditional formatting.

Select all the rows (let's assume it is E-M in this case).
Go to CF.
Change Condition 1 to Formula Is
Add a formula of =$E5="closed"
Click Format button and format as desired
OK out

--

HTH

RP

"Venkatesh V" wrote in message
I was to set a particular color to a row based on some condition.

ForEx: if the value of a cell E5 is 'closed', then
set that entire row to 'grey' color.

How do I do that?

Venkatesh V

HI,
The below solutionh was enouigh to set for a single row.

I selected some 5 rows and try to "Paste Special" with only the FOrmats of
that row. It didnt work.