Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing name of group

I have a line drawing that I "grouped" and Excel assigned it the name of
"Group 447".
I would like to change the name to "Shape 15".
How and where do I do this?
--
Garyw
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try going into the graph and right clicking, choose SOURCE DATA and then the
SERIES tab. You should be able to rename the source data from there. If
not, right click and choose CHART OPTIONS and then CHART TITLES.

"Garyw" wrote:

I have a line drawing that I "grouped" and Excel assigned it the name of
"Group 447".
I would like to change the name to "Shape 15".
How and where do I do this?
--
Garyw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What graph? It's a line drawing I made using the line command.
There is nothing I can find on any tool bars called "graph".
If I right click on the Grouped drawing there is no
option for SOURCE DAT, CHART OPTIONS, OR CHART TITLES.
Please be more specific.--
Thanks,
Garyw

"Garyw" wrote:

I have a line drawing that I "grouped" and Excel assigned it the name of
"Group 447".
I would like to change the name to "Shape 15".
How and where do I do this?
--
Garyw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc