Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CSI CSI is offline

Default I wish to group my worksheets under group tabs

i wish to have tabs that represent several worksheets, is there a way to do
this?

\_Group Tab_________________/
\subtab1/\subtab2/\subtab3/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could hide the undesired. The macro would depend on how many variables
of the request. Perhaps a select case macro

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CSI" wrote in message
i wish to have tabs that represent several worksheets, is there a way to do
this?

\_Group Tab_________________/
\subtab1/\subtab2/\subtab3/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you mean have one Tab that contains more than one worksheet.

Cannot be done.

If you explain the purpose of doing this, perhaps there is a workaround method.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:03:03 -0700, CSI wrote:

i wish to have tabs that represent several worksheets, is there a way to do
this?

\_Group Tab_________________/
\subtab1/\subtab2/\subtab3/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CSI CSI is offline

I was looking for a way to reduce the number of tabs along the bottom, since
many can be related to each other, and still have all work books visable

\_All a_/ \_all_b_/
\_a1_/\_a2_/\_a3_/\_a4_/ \_b1_/\_b2_/\_b3_/\_b4_/

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If you mean have one Tab that contains more than one worksheet.

Cannot be done.

If you explain the purpose of doing this, perhaps there is a workaround method.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:03:03 -0700, CSI wrote:

i wish to have tabs that represent several worksheets, is there a way to do
this?

\subtab1/\subtab2/\subtab3/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can right-click on the navigation arrows at bottom left to get a pop-up
listing 15 sheets plus"more sheets".

Or use VBA code to give you a list of sheets to pick from.

Gord