Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I highlight misspelt words in cells when I use the spell check

Hi,

When I use the spell checker in Excel 2007 it does not highlight the
misspelt word in the cell. This is causing me a problem because there are a
lot of words in each cell.

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

The Spell checker behaves the same way as previous versions of Excel.
It shows the incorrect word in the top pane, with a list of suggestions
in the lower pane.
If there is no suitable option offered, you can adjust the value in the
top pane and click Change, and that word will be changed.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Black Project" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

When I use the spell checker in Excel 2007 it does not highlight the
misspelt word in the cell. This is causing me a problem because there
are a
lot of words in each cell.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I highlight misspelt words in cells when I use the spell c

Hi Roger,

Many thanks for your reply to my question.

I understand the default operation of the spell checker that you have kindly
explained. But I was wondering if there was a way of highlighting the
misspelling in the actual cell.

Regards.

Black Project.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

The Spell checker behaves the same way as previous versions of Excel.
It shows the incorrect word in the top pane, with a list of suggestions
in the lower pane.
If there is no suitable option offered, you can adjust the value in the
top pane and click Change, and that word will be changed.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Black Project" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

When I use the spell checker in Excel 2007 it does not highlight the
misspelt word in the cell. This is causing me a problem because there
are a
lot of words in each cell.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

[...]