Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Line Chart

created a chart, based on a pivot table. There are 10 product lines with
the amount on the y-axis and date of sale of the x-axis. I am comparing two
product lines at a time. For one pair all works fine. When I compare the
other two, all data points appear but they are not all connected by the line.
Several points will be connected, then there are just data point for some
dates.

Any ideas? I have since redone using paste special and reformatting. Now,
the one and only pair for which the lines connected between the points no
longer does; but the other four pairs now connect properly.

Carolyn