Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combining information from 2 Spreadsheets into 1

I have a workbook that lists current employees on one spreadsheet and
terminated employees on another. I want to combine all of this
information on one spreadsheet within the same workbook without having
to cut and paste the information to the "All Up" spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try something like this:

Regards,

David Miller

Sub CombineSheets()
Dim NewBk, CurBk, TermBk As Workbook

Set NewBk = ActiveWorkbook
Set CurBk = Workbooks.Open("C:\CurrentEmployees.xls")
Set TermBk = Workbooks.Open("C:\TermEmployees.xls")

CurBk.Sheets(1).UsedRange.Copy
NewBk.Sheets(1).Range("A1").PasteSpecial
TermBk.Sheets(1).UsedRange.Copy
NewBk.Sheets(1).Range("A" & _
NewBk.Sheets(1).Range("A65536").End(xlUp) + 1).PasteSpecial

CurBk.Close
TermBk.Close

Set CurBk = Nothing
Set NewBk = Nothing