Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default User form

Hi,
I've created a form that inputs a number into a field but rather than just
say the number I want it to say "approximate hours (NUMBER HERE) charged at
$88 per hour"

Heres the VB code so far, I just don't know how to have the input number and
text combined.

Private Sub txtdesignhrs_Initialize()
txtto.Value = ""
End Sub

Private Sub cmdOKdesign_Click()

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Quote Builder").Activate

Range("B24").Select

ActiveCell.Value = txtdesignhrs + txtnobox

Unload Me

End Sub

Thanks for you help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Your text here " & cstr(<number value) & " text"

cstr - convert some expression into string

hope this help.
Leung

"JonathanW" wrote:

Hi,
I've created a form that inputs a number into a field but rather than just
say the number I want it to say "approximate hours (NUMBER HERE) charged at
$88 per hour"

Heres the VB code so far, I just don't know how to have the input number and
text combined.

Private Sub txtdesignhrs_Initialize()
txtto.Value = ""
End Sub

Private Sub cmdOKdesign_Click()

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Quote Builder").Activate

Range("B24").Select

ActiveCell.Value = txtdesignhrs + txtnobox

Unload Me

End Sub

Thanks for you help

User Form Obi-Wan Kenobi Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 23rd 06 07:21 PM
User form Mike Rogers Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 10th 06 05:56 PM
Help On User Form mastee Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 23rd 05 12:31 PM
user form hngo New Users to Excel 2 July 13th 05 11:48 PM
User Form Still Trying mully New Users to Excel 3 May 26th 05 06:30 PM