hngo

Default user form

Hi,

i am a new user on excel VBA.

1)I know we create a user form in visual basic editor, but how do we show it
in the workbooks.
2)can we edit an existing form and how do we do it?
3)is there a any way we can import a form from access to excel? I have
create a database in access but now want to convert to excel due to numerous
calculations require?

Harald Staff

"hngo" skrev i melding

i am a new user on excel VBA.

1)I know we create a user form in visual basic editor, but how do we show
it
in the workbooks.

That is done by running a macro, like

Sub ShowForm()
Userform1.Show
End Sub

2)can we edit an existing form and how do we do it?

You can edit a userform the same way/place that you create it, unless the
project is password protected. You can not modify Excel's built-in dialogs.

3)is there a any way we can import a form from access to excel? I have
create a database in access but now want to convert to excel due to
numerous
calculations require?

As far as I know; No, sorry.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

VBAvirgin

I just had to do this exact thing, to create a user form.
Go to Tools/Macro/Visual Basic Editor
In your VBA Project Window, select your Workbook
Right Click/Insert/Form

From here, you can build your own form to suit.
Alt+F11 will flip you back & forth from form to code.

--
VBAvirgin
VBAvirgin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16327