Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping cell ranges

Hello All,

I Have a long spreadsheet with several sections of information. I use the
group option to hide and show areas that the user wants to see. The only
problem is that the user generally has to search by opening the full sheet.
Is there a way to put a name or description of the section they want to open?
--
Thank you for your time!
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi John,

Have you looked at View - Custom Views...

You can hide/show the information the user wants to see, then save it as a
custom view and give it a descriptive name. Then the user can pick a custom
view from a list.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com