Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Anyway of opening .xlsx in excel 2000?

We received an email from a company we do business with in China, it has the
..xlsx extension I need to open it unfortunately our little company can't
afford the purchase of office 2007 yet. So is there any plug in or anyway
to open this file in 2000? I guess we could afford it if it was made
available to us for $3 a copy too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Roland.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think the easiest thing to do would be to ask the sender to save the file in
the older format and send that to you.

I bet your company isn't the only one that they have to do this for.

--

Dave Peterson