Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protect formulae in template

I have a 15 sheet workbook (template) where raw data is entered onto the
first page and as the physical processes are completed in the factory the
data is cut and pasted to their categories i.e respective Excel sheets in the
workbook. Other than use SPECIAL PASTE/VALUES command how can I enbed the
formula so that it can still run the calculations and not be erased by
pasting?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dan

Since most of your sheets are identical, why not scrap most of them.
Add a new column (T) to your Outstanding worksheet, and insert the
Authority name there against each transaction.
Apply an Autofilter to row 1, and to see the transactions relating to
any individual authority, just use the dropdown on column T.
It would have an awful lot of work.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Michell Major" wrote in
message ...
I have a 15 sheet workbook (template) where raw data is entered onto
the
first page and as the physical processes are completed in the factory
the
data is cut and pasted to their categories i.e respective Excel sheets
in the
workbook. Other than use SPECIAL PASTE/VALUES command how can I enbed
the
formula so that it can still run the calculations and not be erased by
pasting?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Roger

Thanks. It matter of persuasion, as we know.

Waiting for rain!!

Regards

"Roger Govier" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc