Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default Row Selection using Drop down/Combo boxes

Hi,

I've got a problem which is a little difficult to explain so bear with me!

Firstly I'd like do have two drop down boxes which flow through each other.
So Box One has 1,2 and 3 as options, for example. If Box One selects "1", Box
Two would offer 1,2,3. If Box One selects "2", Box Two would offer 4,5,6 etc.

Based on the final outcome in Box Two I'd like the cells to the right of Box
Two to show specific information.

Is this possible? I'm effectively trying to put in a scroll option for a
number of Rows where only the Row currently selected can be seen, to tidy it
up a bit.

If anyone has any ideas on this it would be greatly appreciated. This is my
first time on here and there is a wealth of info and it's a great source of
learning!

Thanks in advance.