Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make labels

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Stephanie,

You can do it in Excel but to be honest, it's just a waste of
time when there are many other programs that can do it a
lot easier and with a lot more flexibility.
Publisher is a good one (and ships with most versions of Office)
Word is reasonably good at it.
Do a google search for 'labelling software' and you will find all
sorts of freeware and payware. As a general rule the payware
is usually better, or at least less fuss, and you should be able
to find something for 20 bucks or less. If that is too much
try the freeware stuff, though it may take a few tries before you
find a good one.

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using mail merge in Word, you can use Excel as the data source.

[And next time, please ask the question in the body of the message, not just
in the subject line. Blank messages are often ignored]
--
David Biddulph