Kady

Default How do I make labels from excel spreedsheet?

I have a list of people I want to send letters to in excel, how do I kae a
mailing list?
Peo Sjoblom

Peo Sjoblom

"Kady" wrote:

I have a list of people I want to send letters to in excel, how do I kae a
mailing list?

Gord Dibben

Kady

Best to use Word for the mailmerge operation.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP