Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default remove duplicate records

I have a similar problem. I have records with duplicate information. I need
to condense the record, however, one cell in one column is different. I want
to keep all of that cells information and remove the surrounding duplicate
information. For example:

Name Address Relatives
Joe Smith 2145 Arts Way son
Joe Smith 2145 Arts Way wife
Joe Smith 2145 Arts Way daughter

In this example, I want to condense to one line, his name, address and
relatives.
The remaining information, I want to delete it. Would a macro be best, and
if so, what is the formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Visit www.cpearson.com where Chip has lots of stuff on duplicates
best wishes