Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default remove duplicate records in Excel file

How can I remove duplicate records in an Excel file of names & addresses? I
have combined several lists from different sources. I think the main issue is
all caps vs upper & lower case.
Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use advanced filter to do this or even the autofilter, it all
depends on how the spreadsheet is setup, Could you post some more info?

The advanced filter although it is one of the least used parts of Excel is
extremely powerful once you get the hang of it.

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com