Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot query

Using Excel 2002, SP3, I have a large spreadsheet of data, laid out
roughly as follows
Project Name Team Name Service Provided # of services provided
(*12 for Jan thru Dec)

Some of the teams provide only consultancy, whereas others provide
consultancy and other deliverables as well, eg Applea, Bananas and
Pears or Nuts, Bolts and Washers.

What I would like to get is a report, by Team, listing the Projects
and then the Deliverable (Consultancy, Apples, Bananas &/or Pears) and
then the number for each month. I would like to get a "subtotal" of
each deliverable for each team
Jan Feb Mar Apr
May Jun .....
Team A Project 1 Cons 5 3 4 5
7 1
Apples 2
2 2
Project 2 Cons 5 1 1
1 4
Project 3 Cons 3
3 3 2
Bananas
6 6
Project 4 Cons
3 2 2

Apples 2

Pears 2 2

Total Cons 10 4 8
12 16 5
Apples 2
2 2 2
Bananas
6 6

Pears 2 2

Repeated for Team B, C, D etc who may be working on the same or
different projects, all with Consultancy but with different other
deliverables, e.g. Nuts, Bols and Washers.

My Pivot is currently set up with the Team, Project name and
Deliverable in the Rows and the numbers in the Data area.

Is what I want to do possible as I cannot seem to get the "subtotals"
for each team to appear at the end of each team.

Regards
Fred