Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Query

Is there any way that in a pivot table I can include a columnso that data can
be manually entered in? General rules on pivot tables doesnt allow data to be
amended as you're amending the base data, however I need a blank column
within the pivot table so that i can add notes and figures to the data.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add notes adjacent to the pivot table, but you can't create a
blank column within the pivot table, or add freeform comments to it.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures