Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gt gt is offline

Default Double Click to see formula source data? Set up?

Does anyone know how to set your Excel to see the formula source data by
double clicking cell that contains the formula?

For example say cell B4 contains the formula =A4 + 10. If you double click
cell B4 it takes you back to cell A4 (since its source data). Do you know how
to set this up? I got a new computer this week and my Excel isn't
coorperating!
--
gt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
i don't (by double clicking) but you have that available to you.
toolsformula auditingtrace precedents

Regards
FSt1