Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel crashes

Hi Folks,
I have Office SBE 2003 all updated on Windows XP Pro all updated. One file I
have that is open works fine, saves fine, etc. It causes a crash only when
closing it. It is just this one file where closing causes a crash every time
I try. I have applied the
patch from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/904828/en-us but still no
difference. Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!
Matt