Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro not working

My macro will not run on this customers computer. When I Built it at home it
ran on my computer, but now it tells me the macros in this project are
disabled. I did not disable them so what happened?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at Tools=Macro=Security and set to Medium

HTH

"dpolston" wrote:

My macro will not run on this customers computer. When I Built it at home it
ran on my computer, but now it tells me the macros in this project are
disabled. I did not disable them so what happened?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It appears that you need to change the macro security level. It's probably
on "High". If you change it to "Medium" (using Tools\Macro\Security) Excel
will allow you to decide when the file opens whether or not to enable macros.
Will