Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KYJ KYJ is offline

Default How do I close multiple Excel '07 workbooks at the same time?

With Excel '03, if I closed one of several open workbooks all of them would
close automatically. I can't figure out how to do the same thing in Excel '07.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office button Exit Excel (bottom right hand corner)
Hold down Shift and click Close button on the Title Bar - does not work to
shift and click close on the Office button.
You can also add the Exit command to the QAT - Office button, Excel options,
customize, Choose commands from Office Menu, click Exit and Add button.