Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I choose more than one item in the page field area?

If I drag a field to the page field area of a pivot table and in that field
are names of different regions (North, South, East, West), can I see
information on more than one region at a time? I can't seem to figure out a
way to select both North and South.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Drag the field from Page field to Row Area, Select North & South from drop
down menu and then put the field back to Page field area. Now you should be
able to see both North & South.