Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format cCell to find greatest value

I have a spreadsheet that I am working with and I am stumped on a formula
that I wish to create.

I have three columns (A, B & C) that have multiple rows of data that vary
based on what is entered for that day. I wish to have column D automatically
fill with the data that is the greatest value out of the three previous cells.
See below - I want cell D to automatically "grab" the 98, 105, and so on;

A B C D
51 45 98 *
38 105 73 *

Thanks for your help!!!