Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to stop flickering chart during macro run

I have a macro which is constantly updating a chart (chart x,y values
change as macro proceeds). The chart flickers every time it is
updated, which is very annoying since it occurs very frequently
(multiple times a second). I do NOT want to freeze the chart during
the macro run, since its updates every time the macro does a loop,
which is essential for the "animation" to work (I have a single point
plot which "moves" as the macro progresses). Any ideas as to how the
chart background may be frozen, but the data point is updated
continuously and moves across the frozen background? Thanks.