Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blinking/flickering screen

When I do normal excell functions ( cut, paste, copy etc. ) the screen blinks
or flickers every time after the action ( like a refresh of screen ).

Please fix as it is driving my crazy

Thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Henning" wrote:

When I do normal excell functions ( cut, paste, copy etc. ) the screen blinks
or flickers every time after the action ( like a refresh of screen ).

Please fix as it is driving my crazy

Thanks

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Smells like a video or printer driver problem. Make sure you are
up-to-date in these areas.