Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fix link to microsoft on-line

Excel will not connect to microsoft on-line. My other office applications
will (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.). How do I update the web address?

The error message in Excel states that no internet connection or proxy
server is available. All other office applications can access the Internet.
I have already tried reinstalling - didn't fix it.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob I

Thank you - I have McAfee suite from work & it quaranteed link from a macro
I was playing with.

"Bob I" wrote:

Check your firewall?

Travis J wrote:

Excel will not connect to microsoft on-line. My other office applications
will (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.). How do I update the web address?

The error message in Excel states that no internet connection or proxy
server is available. All other office applications can access the Internet.
I have already tried reinstalling - didn't fix it.

Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Glad you found the issue, you're welcome.

Travis J wrote:

Bob I

Thank you - I have McAfee suite from work & it quaranteed link from a macro
I was playing with.

"Bob I" wrote:

Check your firewall?