Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RKS RKS is offline

Default summing rows and columns

How do I sum rows and and columns to the total of the row and column at the
same time? Then how do I save that formula to the next worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To sum a row =SUM(A1:M1)

To sum a column =SUM(A1:A20)

To sum everything =SUM(A1:M20)

As far as "saving" to the next worksheet, just hit F2 and add an apostrophe
before the formula.

Copy and paste to the next worksheet....remove the apsostrphes from both cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:58:03 -0700, RKS wrote:

How do I sum rows and and columns to the total of the row and column at the
same time? Then how do I save that formula to the next worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click Fx (Sum) in cell you desire the answer, Then Click Colum A = A:A or
Row 1 = 1:1 or add rows or columns by Clicking Control + (Column) A,B,C =
A:A,B:B,C:C or Control + (Row) 1,2,3 = 1:1,2:2
Another Method for contunious expanding Columns and Rows
--
William<"M"