Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default One report from multiple pages

My Accounts Receivable is an Excel file with a sheet set up for each of my 40
clients like a basic ledger. My totals (charges incurred, paid, credits,
balance) are on row 262 of each sheet. Can you direct me to a
reporting/printing function that will print a report with just that one row
of all sheets without beginning a new page for each sheet? So far all I can
generate is 40 pages of one-liners.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Make another totals sheet that refers to the total cell of the other sheets:
=sheetname!a262, or whatever column it is.

If you use "insert" on the other sheets, it should change the cell reference
on the totals sheet so you don't have to change it all the time.