Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LJ LJ is offline

Default Multiple values to report a third

I have two worksheets.
The first is a list of Pipes and specifications
ColA Col B Col C Col D
Schedule Diameter Volume Weight
10 .5 .2 1
10 1 .3 6
40 .5 .5 4
40 2 .3 2
80 3 2 10
80 10 10 25

The second is a list of different pipes with different products running thru
them. I know the schedule of the pipe and the diameter. I need to look at
the schedule and pipe size on the first sheet and report the volume on the
second one.
How do I do this?

Thanks
Leanne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$C$2:$C$7,MATCH(1,(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7= Sheet2!A2)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7=Sheet2!B2),0))

ctrl+shift+enter (not just enter)