Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Textbox to Textbox

I have a textbox on sheet (1) that the user will be entering a great deal of
data in. I have several reports (on other sheets) that need to display this
same data. I have been trying to link one textbox to another
(unsuccesfully), or set the values equal to each other without going to the
page. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Got it. Was not a control toolbox textbox.

Sub movethevalue()

Dim thetestvalue As String

Worksheets("sheet1").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 4").Select
thetestvalue = Selection.Characters.Text
Worksheets("sheet2").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 1").Select
Selection.Characters.Text = thetestvalue

End Sub