Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting check boxes

I am trying to insert check boxes in an entire column - imagine list of
tasks, checking them off as completed. The only thing I can figure out is an
insert symbol - any help appreciated!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to ViewToolbarsForms and chose check box from the menu.

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!

"April "I''m not quite sure..."" wrote:

I am trying to insert check boxes in an entire column - imagine list of
tasks, checking them off as completed. The only thing I can figure out is an
insert symbol - any help appreciated!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do the following:

1. On the View menu, point to Toolbars and then click Forms.
2. On the View menu, point to Toolbars and then click Visual Basic. To
toggle betwen Design Mode and Exit Design mode. You can modify any Form
element only in Design Mode or by right clicking the the form element and
selecting the appropriate options from the pop-up menu.
3. Click the Design mode icon in the Visual basic and then click the check
box button on the Forms Toolbar.
4. Drag and drop on the Excel sheet.
5. Click the check box you have placed on the sheet, and pressing the Ctrl
key drag to make copy of these check boxes.
6. Click the Design buttin on the Visual Bascic tool bar to Exit the Design
mode.

Challa Prabhu