Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Check boxes

I have a form with a check box in each of 7 columns, I have added an 8th
column to count how many boxes in each row are checked but now I need to get
rid of the "true" & "false" underneath my check boxes in each cell when the
box is checked or un-checked. My formula looks like this:
=countif(e3:o3,true)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I knew it was probably something simple.... Thanks.

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

Irishsuly

Color the font white.

Mike Rogers