Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Genrate report with macro

Hi everyone, I need someone to help me out here! I have two workbooks
with each containing at least 7 worksheets. Each worksheet is expected
to be populated and signed off by clients once completed. The sign off
cell is for example, cell B2, where the person puts he/her name. I
need someone to show me how i can use a macro to generate a monthly
report that would show me who has completed there worksheet and who
has not.

Many thanks,

Ola.