-   -   Genrate report with macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138401-genrate-report-macro.html)

Ola2B

Genrate report with macro

Hi everyone, I need someone to help me out here! I have two workbooks
with each containing at least 7 worksheets. Each worksheet is expected
to be populated and signed off by clients once completed. The sign off
cell is for example, cell B2, where the person puts he/her name. I
need someone to show me how i can use a macro to generate a monthly
report that would show me who has completed there worksheet and who
has not.

Many thanks,

Ola.

leung

Genrate report with macro

I think you need to create a hidden worksheet (not visible to user) to track
all the signoff cells in all worksheets. So you need to protect the workbook
and some of cells.

If you want to further avoid some people change other people's signatures,
you should make a macro that when the signature field is changed, it should
write down the time and current NT users into that hidden tracking spredsheet.

I think that's simple to just printout the tracking worksheet which could
show who had and had not filled their sign-off.

hope this help.

Leung