Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I create a list of options with only one being selectable?

I am trying to create an invoice template with selectable options on the
workpage. The selections are for different types of credit cards and I want
only one card to be selected at a time in order to stop multiple cards being
displayed as selected on a single invoice.