Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages?

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you mean how to repeat rows and columns each page:
go to page setup, sheet Tab and than you can input wich row to repeat on top
and wich column to repeat at left
Andrea

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Andrea, what does it mean when it says I do not have a valid
reference. I want to print row 1 and row 2 what do I enter in the box and
how should it read?
Thanks

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter
1:2
Then <OK

When you go back to:
<File <SetUp <Sheet tab,
You'll see:
$1:$2

--

HTH,

RD

"kdhelm" wrote:

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in
excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in the box you need to enter $1:$2. The easy way to do this is to click in
the row to repeat box and use the mouse and clicl on the rows you want to
repeat.
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"kdhelm" wrote:

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Ron de Bruin's site for where to find the menu commands in 2007

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Rows to repeat at top should be under FilePage Layout

Note: you don't use the "Freeze Panes" for printing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"kdhelm" wrote:

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How do you set computer to print "freeze panes" on succeeding pages in excell?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Im looking for a way to do this when I save the excel file as a web page. In
Office 2000, I could save it with interactivity or something and when viewed
as a webpage, the freeze panes would work.... after upgrading to Office 2007,
can't get that to work anymore. I would assume it's still possible?

TIA!
Adam