Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Print Exactly the Spreadsheet?

Hello,

Someone sent me a spreadsheet and when I print it it leaves big white
space on some sides, and runs off the page on other sides. Of course,
it should use up the blank space and not disappear off the edge. I
set the margis to zero but it doesn't seem to understand what zero
means.

How do I make it just print the spreadsheet? It would fit if it
wouldn't mess the margins up.

C-B