Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default How to Print Exactly the Spreadsheet?

Has the Print Area been set? Try selecting the area that you want to print
and then menu item File- Print Area -Set Print Area and see what happens.

Regards,

OssieMac

"PHPBABY3" wrote:

Hello,

Someone sent me a spreadsheet and when I print it it leaves big white
space on some sides, and runs off the page on other sides. Of course,
it should use up the blank space and not disappear off the edge. I
set the margis to zero but it doesn't seem to understand what zero
means.

How do I make it just print the spreadsheet? It would fit if it
wouldn't mess the margins up.

C-B