Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink: Why am I getting ../../../ in the address bar?

Why am I getting ../../../ in the address bar on my worksheet? I enter the
correct address for my link but after I save the worksheet and re-open the
book, the hyperlink message says "Can't find file". I open the Edit Hyperlink
and the ../../../ shows in the address bar.