Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not printing whole document

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet that when I print it, it will only print 3 pages which
is only part of the document. It only shows the 3 pages in print preview
also. There should be at least 2 more pages. Not sure what happened but I'm
having trouble fixing it. Any suggestions. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check under insert name define and see if you have a print area set, if
you do you can select it within the define name box and delete it or do
file print area clear print area

Peo Sjoblom

"syssupspe" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that when I print it, it will only print 3 pages
which
is only part of the document. It only shows the 3 pages in print preview
also. There should be at least 2 more pages. Not sure what happened but
I'm
having trouble fixing it. Any suggestions. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are two Possibilities:

Possibility 1:

1. Click to left of A1 column to select the whole document.
2. On the File menu, point to Print Area, and then click Clear Print Area.
The document will take a default print setting. You can set your own print
area.

Possiblity 2:

There may a possibility of Custom print view defined.

The following procedure shows how the custom view would have been defined.;
Do the following:

1. Select a range of cells.
2. On the View menu, click Custom Views.
3. In the Views box, click the name of the view
to a
workbook. You can create more than one view of the same workbook without
saving separate copies of the workbook.) you want to print.
4. Click Show.
The range of cells will be shown as selected
5. Click Print.
6. Under Print What, click Selection
7. Click OK.

Note: You craete as many Custom View as possible, and print only those
views. Most important thing is you must select the range and during print you
must select Selection option. You can chage the Page sige before printing.

Challa Prabhu