Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Non working days

Is there a formula to calculate the number of non working days between 2
specific dates. For example:

01-01-07 to 31-01-07

No. of Saturdays = 4
No. of Sundays = 4

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you'd need this formula

=B1-A1+1-NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1)

Although NETWORKDAYS is part of Analysis ToolPak add-in. If you want to
avoid using Analysis ToolPak functions

=SUM(INT((WEEKDAY(A1-{1,7})+B1-A1)/7))